Tea & Mortgage Podcast #1: Recapping 2022 and what Ireland’s property and mortgage market will look like in 2023
Tea & Mortgage w/ John Coleman
Ireland’s favourite mortgage broker would like to sit down with you to share a cup of tea and chat about the state of the mortgage and property market.
In this episode #1, John Coleman and co-host Norm Schriever cover:
• Why they started this podcast.
• How would John recap the 2022 property market in Ireland?
• What property buyers can do to get ready for 2023.
• John shares some resources that will help home buyers.
• What he sees for property prices and mortgages in 2023.
• The story about why he is NOT the Mortgage King of Ireland.
• Sharing a story of a client he recently helped.
As always, John encourages anyone to contact him with questions, get help, or take advantage of his free roadmap to purchasing a home.
For those looking to buy property and own a home in Dublin or anywhere in Ireland, this casual and fun podcast will provide some invaluable perspective.
– John Coleman,