Tea & Mortgage Podcast #2: Celebrating Novak Djokovic, wings at the Elephant and Castle, and your roadmap to buying property in Ireland.
Tea & Mortgage w/ John Coleman
Ireland’s favourite mortgage broker would like to sit down with you to share a cup of tea and chat about the state of the mortgage and property market.
In this episode #2, John Coleman and co-host Norm Schriever cover:
• John Coleman offers a few quick impressions on the current property market, as well as some advice on whether buyers should look in Dublin or elsewhere in Ireland.
• An update on the mortgage market, including the difference between what the banks have announced and what the reality may be.
• The roadmap to buying a home in Ireland – and where people can get it!
• Common mistakes when buying a property and getting a mortgage – including who you should and shouldn’t listen to!
• Tennis, anyone? John shares his weekend watching Novak Djokovic win the Australian Open – and talks about being in the royal box at Wimbledon!
• Taking time to highlight and thank the JC Mortgages team! They’re the absolute best and we could dedicate a whole podcast talking about them!
• John gives a shout-out to the Elephant and Castle, one of his favourite restaurants in Dublin, and tells a funny story about almost burning it down!
As always, John encourages anyone to contact him with questions, get help, or take advantage of his free roadmap to purchasing a home.
For those looking to buy property and own a home in Dublin or anywhere in Ireland, this casual and fun podcast will provide some invaluable perspective.